I saw this at Juxtabook and thought I would play before leaving 2010's books. She says "A nice end of the year meme pinched from Other Stories and Gaskella.
"Using only books you have read this year (2010), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s much, much harder than you think!"
* Describe Yourself: Practically Perfect (Katie Fforde - don't I wish!)
* How do you feel: Ankle Deep (Angela Thirkell)
* Describe where you currently live: Log Hut (Thomas Firbank - and I did, at one time...)
* If you could go anywhere, where would you go: A Place of Fallen Leaves (Tim Pears)
* Your favorite form of transportation: Minnow on the Say (Philippa Pearce - Minnow is a boat)
* Your best friend is: The Invisible Girl (Laura Ruby)
* You and your friends are: Children of Chance (Elizabeth Pewsey)
* What’s the weather like: Acqua Alta (Donna Leon - my feet don't seem to have been dry for weeks)
* Favorite time of day: Before Lunch (Thirkell again)
* If your life was a: Tapestry of Love (Rosy Thornton - if only...)
* What is life to you: One Bloody Thing After Another (Joey Comeau - that's much more like it!)
* Your fear: Murder in the Garden (Veronica Heley - well, weeding's murder on the back)
* What is the best advice you have to give: Don't Tell Alfred (Nancy Mitford)
* Thought for the Day: What's Bred in the Bone (Robertson Davies)
* How I would like to die: Giving Up the Ghost (Hilary Mantel - I don't want to spend the afterlife haunting)
* My soul’s present condition: Shades of Grey (Jasper Fforde)
Who'd have thought I could start and finish with a Fforde? What I couldn't do, I'm afraid (and unlike both Juxtabook and Gaskella) is link to my reviews of the titles I chose, but I promise I didn't cheat, they are all from last year's list. And it was fun!